How do I create my newsletter ad? website ad? custom email blast? postcard mailer? I’m not a designer.
We are excited to provide design services to our advertisers. We’ll design a newsletter ads, website ads, email blasts, or postcard mailers that showcase your product and drive sales. You’ll also get advice on effective messaging, product images, and optimal layouts. No need to source a freelancer or designing something yourself.
We’ll create professional, results-driven, marketing content to promote your product – from initial design to placement!
Design services are quoted on a per-job basis. Email design@cindyjonesassociates to discuss your needs and get a quote.
We can design your…
What we’ll need to get started:
- Ideas: A previous brand design or mock-up of what you’d like. Or, if you want us to create the design from scratch, we can do that too.
- Content: The text and messaging to be included or ask us to write it.
- Images: Picture files in jpg, gif, or png format.
- Logos: Brand logo file in png, jpg, gif or eps format.
- Website: For linking to your website or a product’s specific webpage.
- Contact: Company name, full address, phone, email, website.
Please allow up to five (5) working days for a proof to be sent to you.
Two (2) minor revisions (e.g., adjust a paragraph, replace an image, change title) are included free of charge. There is a $100 fee for changes, thereafter.
Where to submit:
Terms & Conditions
Payment must be received before any design work will be started.
Clients are required to review, proof, and approve all designs. Anything deemed an “error” after approval is the responsibility of the client. Discounts or fee reduction will not be allowed.
Any extensive redesigns after the initial design is underway will incur a $500 new-setup fee. Examples of this include sending all new text or dramatically changing the original layout.
If the client cancels the project after the designer has begun work, we are entitled to a cancellation fee of $500.
Cindy Jones Associates does not assign any rights, title, or interest of the designs, copy, or email code for outside use to the client.